What is diabetes?
Diabetes is a disease that occurs when your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, is too high. Glucose is your body’s primary source of energy. Your body can make glucose, but glucose also comes from the food you eat. Diabetes raises the risk of damage to the eyes, kidneys, nerves, and heart. Taking steps to prevent or manage diabetes may lower your risk of developing diabetes health problems.
In India, there are estimated 77 million people above the age of 18 years are suffering from diabetes and nearly 25 million are prediabetics. More than 50% of people are unaware of their diabetic status which leads to health complications if not detected and treated early.
Ayurveda and Diabetes
Diabetes is classified as “Madhumeha” in Ayurveda, where “Madhu” means honey and “Meha” means urine. According to this ancient holistic healing system, an imbalance in the body’s three doshas – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha – leads to impaired digestion and metabolism, resulting in diabetes. Ayurveda emphasizes the importance of maintaining a balanced lifestyle, making personalized dietary choices, and using herbal remedies to control diabetes.
For individuals who lack knowledge of herbs and their proper combination for regulating blood sugar, Smartveda has a solution. Kadwa Amrit is an all-natural ayurvedic remedy that consists of over 7 high-quality herbs. It purifies the blood and regulates blood sugar levels safely and effectively.
What is in the herbal mix of Kadwa Amrit?
1. Gorakhmundi- Reduces inflammation, improves blood quality, and aids detoxification.
2. Lal Chandan- Also known as Red Sandalwood, helps manage diabetes symptoms with its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
3. Saunf or fennel seed- Reduces blood sugar levels and improves pancreatic and kidney health in diabetes.
4. Chirayata- Aids weight loss by boosting metabolism and burning calories. It also manages diabetes by increasing insulin secretion and reducing oxidative stress due to its high antioxidant activity.
5. Giloy- Lowers blood sugar levels, enhances insulin secretion, and aids carbohydrate absorption with its fiber content for better blood sugar management.
6. Neem- Bitter leaves are effective in treating diabetes due to their flavonoids, triterpenoids, anti-viral compounds, and glycosides that help manage blood sugar levels.
7. Ajwain- Manages diabetes by inhibiting key enzymes in carbohydrate metabolism, such as α-amylase and α-glucosidase, reducing postprandial hyperglycemia.
Smartveda’s Kadwa Amrit is produced in accordance with the principles of Charak Samhita. It is GMP and Ayush-certified, thus effectively eliminating root causes of toxicity and sugar-level fluctuations.
Some positive changes you will see in your body after using Kadwa Amrit
1.Reduced blood sugar levels–After the metabolic boost, you will notice a reduction in your blood sugar. The effectiveness of these therapeutic herbs, selected specifically for the purpose of controlling blood glucose levels, is evident.
2. Enhanced digestion– The major reason for diabetes is considered indigestion which is why each of the 7 herbs has digestion-improving qualities. The improved metabolic rate is also an essential aftermath of a healthy gut.
3. Purification of blood– Kadwa Amrit also helps in blood purification by removing toxins from the bloodstream. So each benefit builds up collectively to battle diabetes from the root cause.
4. Stronger Immunity–Our drained immunity indicates that we are not fit internally and our entire energy is focused on internal issues. Kadwa Amrit works on overall well-being and results in an enhanced immune system.
Who should use Kadwa Amrit?
- People with Diabetes– If you want to manage your high blood sugar level, Kadwa Amrit is the best Ayurvedic way to bring down your diabetes.
- One who seeks balance- If you want to have an overall balance of body and well-being you should try Kadwa Amrit as it balances all three doshas and helps improve the body balance.
- People longing for detox- If you are looking for a natural detox for your entire body Kadwa Amrit provides an ayurvedic approach to blood purification and immunity boosting.
- Facing skin problems– 85% of skin problems are due to toxins in the body, try Kadwa Amrit which purifies the blood and helps in getting rid of skin-related issues.
Smartveda’s Kadwa Amrit, a blend of natural herbs, is rich in essential nutrients, aiding in managing health issues with lab tested and quality controlled products. Consuming Kadwa Amrit yields highly effective results, and users can observe visible changes in just 3 weeks.
Try Kadwa Amrit and witness the change!